NatureConnect aspires to inspire, motivate and mentor those looking deepen their connection to the Earth, themselves, and their communities.
Whether you are involved in an existing educational organization wanting to offer nature-based learning, a Forest School Leader working to develop yourself as a successful practitioner, or an individual hoping to grow your repertoire of outdoor skills – NatureConnect can assist you in meeting your goals.
- Connects people through lived experiences to the world around them
- Utilizes time-honored outdoor skills and traditions to bring people into direct relationship with their local environments and communities.
- Emphasizes routines of connection over information-filled lessons
- Optimizes awareness of the present moment
- Meets people where they are at, rather than setting expectations
- Promotes personal development, confidence, competence, and sense of self
- Teaches through play, role-modeling, shared curiosity, and “growing edges”
- Holistically engages body, mind, and spirit
- Rekindles our natural ecology
“If you are looking for heart, drive and talent in the nature connection world and you have chanced upon Marc then you are in luck! Marc shares ancestral skills of wilderness living with children of all ages in a way that is both exciting and accessible. There is a community that forms around this type […]